Once you learn the coding basics, here are some ways to explore and have have fun!
If you've mastered microcontrollers and want to explore greater possibilities then you're ready to start exploring the world of robotics!
- Lego Robotics (Resources)
- Vexx Robotics and Nait's Vexx Robotics Competition
- Arduino Microprocessors (Resources) used in walking robots, DYI Quadcopters and other cool applications
- Raspberry Pi Microprocessors (Resources)
- FIRST Robotics Competition and promotional video
Here are two common robotic platforms for you to check out.
Select any of the links below to check out the following microprocessor platforms and electronics suppliers.
Recommended Device: Laptops work best