Advanced Coding Resources - C Variants
Once you've learned to break down a specific process into a sequence of logical steps and have created a set of connected visual blocks (using Scratch for example) to produce an animation or game, the next step is learning to describe this exact same process explicitly in the context of a higher level language. This transition to higher level languages allows you to better use and take full advantage of the many inherent strengths contained within each of the different languages.
C, C#, C++ and Objective-C
- C Resource, C# Resource, C++ Resource, Objective-C Resource and Apple's On-Line xCode Resource
- C Compiler for Mac OSX or Windows
- C++ Compiler for Mac OSX or Windows
- C# Compiler (Microsoft's variant of C++) for Windows
- Objective-C Compiler (Apple's variant of C++) for Mac OSX
- YouTube video tutorial for using the Max OSX compiler xCode
- Free web based Interactive C Tutorial and C# Tutorial
Select any of the links below to begin coding in one of the variants of C.
Recommended Devices: All Devices including iPads but Laptops and ChromeBooks work best